Tickets and prices
The Cite des sciences will be exceptionally opened on Mondays, October 28th and December 30th, 2013.
(1) Concessions at the Cite : students, under-25s, over-60s, teachers (proof required).
(3) Happy hour : special price for students, for visits between 3pm and 6pm (7pm on Sunday), on presentation of a valid student identity card (e.g. ISIC). Available only at the Cite's ticket counters.
(4) Concessions at the Geode : students, under-25s, over-60s, teachers, unwaged (proof required). Special price for disabled persons and one helper : €3 per person, available only at ticket counters.
Note : no concessions at the Geode from 1:30pm to 6:30pm on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
- Ticket counters at the Cite des Sciences (except Geode) are open from 9:30am to 5:30pm Tuesday to Saturday and from 9:30am to 6pm on Sunday.
- Certain vouchers (Paris museum pass, the Paris pass) are accepted as means of payment.
Buying tickets online
- Booking fee : €1,5 per order (however many tickets you buy).
- Print your e-ticket(s) at home.
- Or pick up your ticket(s) at a prepaid-ticket kiosk at the Cite des Sciences.